Kafarov Edgar Sabirovich, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, head of the sub-department of normal and topographic anatomy with operative surgery, Chechen State University (32 Aslanbeka Sheripova street, Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russia), E-mail: Edgarfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vagabov Islam Uzgenbayevich, Postgraduate student, Chechen State University (32 Aslanbeka Sheripova street, Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Zenin Oleg Konstantinovich, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, sub-department of human anatomy, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The purpose of the research is to establish variant anatomy and to conduct quantitative analysis of segmental renal arteries.
Materials and methods. Three-dimensional analysis of 116 corrosive preparations of the renal arterial system was performed. After 3D digitization, databases were created including various variants and types of branching of arterial segments.
Results. The number of renal segmental arteries, the sources of blood supply to the renal segments, the place of their discharge depend on the division variants of the renal arteries and types of branching of the intra-organ branches. The pole segments of the kidneys receive blood from various sources. These are the vessels from the ventral and dorsal branches of the renal artery. In the loose type of branching, the number of segmental arteries is relatively larger than in the trunk type.
Conclusions. The results indicate an individual anatomical quantitative dimorphism of the segmental renal arteries. The proposed fields of application of the obtained results are the departments of morphological profile, as well as radiation methods of research, urology, cavity surgery and transplantology.
1. Alyaev Yu. G., Fiev D. N., Petrovskiy N. V., Khokhlachev S. B. Onkourologiya [Oncourology]. 2012, no. 3, pp. 31–36. [In Russian]
2. Arterial'naya sistema cheloveka v tsifrakh i formulakh [The human arterial system in numbers and formulas]. Ed. by O. K. Zenin. Donetsk: Donbass, 2002, 196 p. [In Russian]
3. Asfandiyarov F. R., Kafarov E. S. Astrakhanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal [Astrakhan medical journal]. 2007, no. 2, pp. 23–27. [In Russian]
4. Glybochko P. V., Alyaev Yu. G., Ternovoy S. K., Dzeranov N. G., Khokhlachev S., Akhvlendiani N. D., Petrovskiy N. V., Fiev D. N. Byulleten' sibirskoy meditsiny [Bulletin of Siberian medicine]. 2012, vol. 11, no. S1, pp. 38–40. [In Russian]
5. Kafarov E. S. Strukturnye preobrazovaniya venoznykh sosudov pochek chelove-ka v zrelom, pozhilom i starcheskom vozrastakh: avtoref. dis. d-ra med. nauk (14.00.02) [Structural transformations of the venous vessels of the human kidneys in mature, elderly and senile age: author's abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of medical sciences (14.00.02)]; Bashkirskiy gosudarstvennyy meditsinskiy universitet. Ufa, 2014, 45 p. [In Russian]
6. Olofinskiy L. A. Khirurgicheskoe znachenie vzaimootnosheniy sosudistoy arkhitektoniki pochki so stroeniem chashechno-lokhanochnoy sistemy i vneshney formoy organa: avtoref. dis. kand. med. nauk (14.00.02) [Surgical significance of the relationship of vascular architectonics of the kidney with the structure of the calyx-pelvic system and the external shape of the organ: author's abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of medical sciences (14.00.02)]; Vladivostokskiy meditsinskiy institut. Vladivostok, 1970, 15 p. [In Russian]
7. Ponukalin A. N., Potapov D. Yu., Durnov D. A. Bulletin of Medical Internet Conferences. 2013, no. 3, pp. 864–868.
8. Bordei P. St., Antohe D. Morpologie. 2002, no. 274, pp. 37–41.
9. Sabirov Sh. R. Segmentarnoe stroenie pochki cheloveka: avtoref. dis. kand. med. nauk (14.00.02) [Segmental structure of the human kidney: author's abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of medical sciences (14.00.02)]; Pervyy Moskovskiy gosudarstvennyy meditsinskiy universitet imeni I. M. Sechenova. Moscow, 1978, 18 p. [In Russian]
10. Longia G. S. et al. Acta Anat (Basel). 1982, no. 113(2), pp. 145–150.
11. Pestemalci T. et al. Saudi J. Kidney Dis.Tranpl. 2009, no. 20 (3), pp. 468–470.
12. Sampaio F. J. J. Urol. (Paris). 1996, no. 102 (5-6), pp. 199–203.
13. Sampaio F. J., Schiavani J. L., Favorito J. L. Urol. Res. 1993, no. 21 (6), pp. 371–374.
14. Lyakh Yu. E., Gur'yanov V. G., Khomenko V. N., Panchenko O. A. Osnovy komp'yuternoy biostatistiki: analiz informatsii v biologii, meditsine i farmatsii statitsticheskim paketom MedStat [Fundamentals of computer biostatistics: analysis of information in biology, medicine and pharmacy with the statistical package Medstat]. Donetsk: Papakitsa E. K., 2006, 214 p. [In Russian]